Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing Links.

It's been over a year since I last updated this blog. Life got busier, and the few moments that I've managed to grab for myself are filled with a quick Facebook check, and a glance over Huffington Post (just so I feel informed). An old teaching friend asked me the other week why I hadn't put anything up in so long. I have readers?! You mean someone else besides grandparents and my best friend, who occasionally drop in? So for her, and possibly one other reader, I dedicate this post to you, and will try to fill in some of the gaps of our year together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

there can be no readers if there's no writing. ;)

Trying to keep everything written down is so hard when you're busy taking care of daily life. My postings are way less often now that there's a third person to keep my life busy.

Jenn, I get so happy reading about your evolving family life; it sort of takes me back.

December 21, 2010 8:18 PM

Post a Comment